'Calm Your Farm' - Limited Edition Fine Art Print
*Limited edition of 50. Available in 3 sizes: A3, A2 and A0*
What do you do to 'calm your farm'?
Me? I sometimes head down to the river for a walk amongst nature and it almost always helps bring me back to centre. This semi-abstract painting was developed as a thank you to the river that helps me to be a (little!) less frazzled.
I found this excerpt from the book, 'The Re-enchantment of Everyday Life' written by Thomas Moore on a sign at the Bakery in Warrandyte (which sits along the Yarra River) and it also helped me in developing this piece:
"A River can give a city its very soul, and yet I know from travelling the country and visiting many cities built on rivers that we have largely forgotten they are sources of spirituality....Don't you feel better already?
People who live in cities blessed with this kind of water need access to the river, to draw its nurturing spirit into their hearts.....
Spending time by a river teaches us many things, one of them the flow of life, its constant movement, and it's clear that an enchanted life demands an appreciation of this flow"
- Limited edition of 50 prints
- Printed locally on 300gsm 'Hahnemuhle' fine art paper (aka really really nice fancy paper!)
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist (uummmm, that's me!)
- A3 measures 29.7cm x 42cm, including a white border. Print is unframed and flat packed in a clear cello bag with card backing
- A2 measures 42cm x 59.5cm, including a white border. Print is unframed and rolled in tissue paper inside a sturdy mailing tube
- A0 measures 84.1cm x 118.9cm, including a white border. This print requires special delivery, please contact me directly before purchasing to arrange a courier quote
- Artwork is printed on demand to reduce wastage
- Please allow between 7 - 10 days for your print to be on its way to you